BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 6, 2009

Tomorrow is Librarian Majlis Makan Malam. Held in Bilik Wawasan ( I know I shouldn't be. Sorry to Form 5). Starts at 8 at night. What I really oppose is that we can only bon appetite after 9 PM! After VIP finish balbbering about crap and stuff. What worse is that we need to clean after the mess after the eating is finished. Approximately after 11pm! What the hell!? You expect us to go home near 12 ? my GOD? but this is all my doubts hope it won't be like this.
Tomorrow also I'll be going to claim my rewards of getting A for Chinese in PMR. HUZZAH! TOday I went photostat my PMR result slip. And the shop keeper ask did I go for MRSM? Asrama? Tecnique? Well, I said nonono. And felt a sudden gush of embarasment... Actually, I was too lazy to apply last year. I might stand a chance if i did but i didn't. I always thought that because of racism and doubting my own abilities will sure had my application rejected. Even Hazman get to MRSM and i thought even he can do it why not me? In the end, unexpectedly, full A's for me. HUZZAH!

0 comments: