BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 9, 2009

Aftermath

Haiya, Sorry sorry... At Sunday I did not update blog though many things to write... Because morning my bro watch "The Little Nyonya" afternoon tuition then come back, no mood and went off for a nap. So here goes for Saturday's jamuan.Here goes...

After physic tuition BAO came my house. So, since I AJK i need to go there a wee bit earlier. But when i arrived, got 4-5 shadows appear in fornt of us. I was startled. Mana tau they are the Indian girls. (including Tharani and LIPID!). So, we en route to Bilik Wawasan and start to ...... do nothing. == Why? Cuz i AJK Slide Show and preparation need not done by me XD. day light was long gone and this is how it looks in school...
Creepy eh? Well It looks way different in Bilik Wawasan...

And so since I've got nothing to do I sat down there lah. Tiba-tiba Lotion came and challenge me for a chess game. Hah! we didn't even finish the game and the jamuan is already starting... but this is the time we left it

(I'm RED Lotion BLack)
So... who's owning? XD

And so Head mistress came, Onn came, this came that came and suddenly Bilik Wawasan crowded! So, give speech blah blah blah and MAKAN!
So, here is when me showing the slide show... Lucky people didn't came for me after i ridiculously edited those pictures XD... What's more ridiculous is somebody switched off the lights and we are having candle light dinner... Although the candles are small and didn't give out sufficient light so people are having difficulty on getting food from the buffet counter HAHAHAHA!
After eating we have luckty draw, Drama, Dancing, Beauty Queen, Beauty King. Haha, I've been elected for Beauty King but I didn't win cuz i am SHORT, and not handsome enuf. Ganas BAO, OMG he dressed up like UNCLE!
Take a look at this!

BAO (right) intidimating with LIPID (left)

So, since Lipid (Yaaminni) and Ah Ma(Lady Boss in Maple) aka Tharani dressed up differently that night. They kept asking my opinion about them so i replied:" Tharani you are the devilish woman tonight that will steal my soul away" and as for Lipid :" You are my organic heater that will melt my heart away~" Can't believed I said that. Ugh XP
So, nearing ending, Ah Ma came out a ridiculous entertaining method. That is the funny-funny guys in PSS need to do whatever stated in a black paper which would be randomly selected by... You know teachers... Unfortunately, I was one of them.. am I that funny? I dunno..... So what I need to do is play out the short darma entitled "Lipid Rampage Against Shorty" and therefore I suffered a beating =='

Ouch... that hurts and Ah Ma! How dare you laugh! Sadistic creature.

So, that's all snap a few photo and went back home walking ==.. under thy rain... beside BAO, lucky bastard who won 2 lucky draws of 2 hampers. i had to help him take cuz what's are friends for?

0 comments: