BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Bitter Truth

Hi. I don't have much time so let's make it quick...
Today i go check out on my Sudden Attack using KBC account. People says that they found out where my missing @-cash had gone...
well, if u guessed probably u guessed right...
2000 @-cash left 20 @-cash
KBC USED IT TO BUY 4 TRG (cost 1680)
1 scar sand storm (cost 300)
total : 1980 @-cash!
ok, i try to keep my cools.
i can't believe that the friend i trusted will betray me...
those are my money how dare u used it for your own good?
u didn't even mention about paying me back or giving compensation.
in fact, when i moaned about my lost cash you acted like u dunno anything...
great actor u can be one next time ....
i don't mind about the money ..is the trust i had.
in my life, friends are number 1 no matter who you are.
i liked helping people and i trusted my friends 100%
which ends up my family calling me stupid for that reason
and... so it seems.....
for many times i doubted you but i thought wrong. maybe you don't deserve to be my friend...
if i have mistaken you for doing it then i'm sorry. but, if its real i don't know what i'll do. you have betrayed the trust i had and broken my heart.

0 comments: